Serve as a Cyber Security service provider analyst for an infrastructure program supporting a defense client. Assist with monitoring, analyzing, detecting, and responding to Cyber events and incidents under supervision. Assist with supporting dynamic Cyber defense and delivering operational effects, including intrusion detection and prevention and situational awareness. Create, tune, and compile metrics of all security devices and documentation of processes and procedures. Identify security issues and risks and then develop mitigation plans. Work in a 24/7 security operations center (SOC) environment at an Indianapolis client facility, including maintaining direct contact with client management to provide analysis and trending of security log data from various security devices.
• 3+ years of experience with incident handling, forensics, sensor alert tracking, or Cybersecurity case management
• 1+ years of experience in a SOC
• Experience with Cybersecurity tools, including ArcSight, ACAS, or equivalent SIEM tools
• Experience with Cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies
• Experience with network ports and protocols
• Experience with log review and analysis
• HS diploma or GED
• DoD 8570 Baseline Certifications for CSSP Analyst
• Ability to work a 12am-12pm or 12pm-12am shift, including some weekends
secret clearance, SIEM, SOC, CSSP Analyst, Security Analyst, incident response, cyber security, arcsight, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Kali, Fuzzers, Proxies, Code Analysis, ACAS
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience with ArcSight, ACAS, or similar SIEM tools
2. 3+ years of experience with incident handling, forensics, sensor alert tracking, or Cyber Security case management
3. 1+ years of experience in a SOC
Mandatory: Active Secret Clearance and CSSP Analyst. Can hold up to Top Secret, must have certification and clearance for day one.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of industry, government and DoD best practices, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attacks and threat vectors
• Knowledge of DoD system solutions to mitigate risk in any activity that potentially impacts the security of existing IT and information management
• Ability to provide monitoring and risk analysis of zero-day and other vulnerabilities
• Ability to correlate disparate datasets to identify abnormal behavior
• Ability to triage SIEM events and determine escalation of indicators
• Ability to apply NIST, federal, and DoD guidelines, policies, directives, and memos as they relate to Cyber Security
• Ability to pay strict attention to detail
• Possession of excellent analytical and collaboration skills
• CCNA or Network+ Certification
• Computing Environment Certification, including McAfee, Blue Coat, RedHat, or Cisco
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.