Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, an Aegion Company, is looking for an experienced Construction Laborer.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituformâs businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The Company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituformâs technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
The Laborer will work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful rehabilitation and repair of a variety of sewer and storm water lines.
- Direct operators of construction equipment with alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery to conform to location needs.
- Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs requiring a CDL) to haul crews and equipment to work sites.
- Assist in initial setup and cleanup of job sites which would include lifting, carrying, and pulling items 50+lbs in weight.
- Extended overnight travel is an essential function of this role and is required of all crew personnel.
- Review entry and work permits; and assists in the review of pre and post installation videos.
- Enter manhole/confined space to cut line for installation.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, bend, reach, kneel, crawl and stretch
- Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without visual cues.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Class A or B CDL or ability to obtain REQUIRED, Hazmat or other endorsements preferred.
- 2+ yearsâ experience working in an outdoor construction environment, preferably with CIPP or water or sewer utilities.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to work overtime, nights and weekends based on business needs.
- Ability to travel overnight, locally and regionally (across state lines), as work assignments dictate. As much as 70% overnight travel is required.
- Less than 2 preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last 36 months.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal history background check.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to listen and comprehend instructions accurately to learn Insituform's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant â priority referral Protected Veterans requested