Advanced Systems Design is seeking a Contract Administrator to support our Corporate Office in a remote / telecommute capacity. The candidate selected for this role will be required to have an established workspace that is free from noise and distraction. The at-home office space must also include a secured high-speed internet connection and phone service.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
Business Development and Proposal Support
- Attend Business Development meetings to stay abreast of upcoming business opportunities.
- Support research related to identified opportunities
- Assist with the identification of new opportunities. Provide proposal development support as requested.
- Set up proposal style sheets and templates in coordination with Proposal Manager.
- Research and write responses to RFP security requirements.
- Draft proposal sections as assigned.
- Review and edit proposals for grammar, spelling, consistency (“one voice”) and compliance to solicitation requirements.
- Complete Proposal Compliance Matrices as assigned.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, with discretion, as directed by Executive Management.
- Conduct employee surveys and generate reports from the results of the surveys.
- Assist with the writing, editing, formatting, and publishing of corporate documents.
- Provide general administrative support to Federal contract personnel as assigned
- Support Executive Management (President, Senior Vice President, CFO and Vice President) as assigned.
- Create and maintain Federal Project Books to forecast, track and monitor funding, burndown, and deliverables.
- Enter hours per timecard period within each Federal Project Book and reconcile monthly with Accounting to ensure accuracy of funding and burndown.
- Update burndown for each position on a bi-monthly basis.
- Quality check invoices generated by Accounting prior to submission to customer.
- Review/audit Federal Project Deliverables Matrices in accordance with contract deliverables.
- Edit and contribute input to customer deliverables as assigned
- Support the maintenance of Project artifacts and documents in the appropriate corporate repositories.
- Alert management when a Project is not on schedule and/or within budget.
- Serve as Federal Operations Administrator assisting the Federal staff as needed.
FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER (FSO)
- Ensure that ASD maintains and complies with government requirements for the proper safeguarding of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), Sensitive Unclassified Information (SUI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Assist Prime Contractors and Government Agencies (such as Perspecta, BAH, Liberty IT and CDC) in obtaining and processing security paperwork and other documentation necessary for system access.
- Maintain a Top Secret Facility Security Clearance for ASD.
- Maintain familiarity, understanding and compliance to the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) which governs contractors working with Department of Defense classified contracts.
- Obtain and engage the full support of key management personnel in performing FSO duties.
- Create, coordinate and manage facility security plans.
- Verify, initiate and maintain personnel security clearances.
- Provide comprehensive security education, training, threat awareness and counterintelligence training including, but not limited to the Initial Security Briefing, Annual Refresher Training, Job Related Training and Supplemental Training.
- Publish monthly security newsletters to keep ASD personnel alert to new trends by the “bad guys”.
- Ensure ASD personnel are aware of potential threats to security and understand special requirements for handling certain types of classified and/or sensitive unclassified information.
- Write security policies/procedures and prepare written reports of surveys and inspections.
- Maintain all security documentation and files in accordance with customer agency requirements.
- Perform Self-Inspections once per year to identify areas where the ASD security program can be improved.
- Report to the government specific types of actions, situations, or status changes relating to the potential compromise of classified or sensitive unclassified information.
- Maintain currency on security requirements and trends through continuing education, attending meetings and webinars, participation in groups (i.e., FBI North Florida Counterintelligence Domain Working Group) and online training.
- Establish and maintain an Insider Threat Program Plan
- Serve as the Insider Threat Program Senior Officer (ITPSO)
- Experience working with Federal Government Contracts
- Experience responding to Federal Government Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals
- Mid-to-expert level MS Word capabilities
- Mid-to-expert level MS Excel capabilities
- Ability to quickly grasp application software products; i.e., SharePoint, Salesforce
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail and quality
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment to complete goals and drive toward solutions
- Develop and submit a status report in the provided format on a monthly basis.