CPA required; public accounting experience preferred
As a Controller, you will direct financial activities such as planning, procurement, and transaction accounting for all parts of the organization.
- Managing accounting and financial reporting
- Establishing and coordinating all accounting procedures for the business unit
- Investigating significant trends/variances in financial data
- Handling AP, AR, Payroll, Tax functions as well as Cost and Inventory Accounting
- Providing daily and/or weekly analysis, and reporting on operational performance as it relates to the business activities including monitoring margins, variances, and giving feedback
- Assisting in the formulation of the budget and preparing the monthly budget variance analyses
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Licensed and active CPA; state of Indiana not required
- 5-7 years minimum work experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
Controllers, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition. Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring directors, so we can connect your work experiences to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring director while preparing you for that specific interview. If you have a strong accounting background and are ready to take your career to the next level, let Vaco help you make it happen. Apply today!