Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all-in-one workplace productivity platform.
To help us accomplish this mission, we are searching for our next Growth Marketing Copywriter!
Where You'll Work:
Formstack is a 15-year-old, remote-first company with its roots in Indianapolis. Formstackers live and work across the US and the globe (in 9 different countries—and counting!) We provide a work environment that is flexible and offers great freedom for those who can perform.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Who You Are:
You are a performance-driven content creator with a desire to join a growing team of talented and collaborative SaaS marketing professionals. You have an interest in technology and like to stay on top of content creation and distribution trends. You’re skilled in writing compelling copy for ads, landing pages, gated content, emails, and blog posts that drive results. You have an editorial eye that allows you to ensure all copy is consistent and in line with Formstack’s content and brand standards. You can take direction but aren’t afraid to bring your own ideas and expertise to the table.
What You'll Do:
As the Growth Marketing Copywriter, you will use strategic thinking and expert writing skills to deliver on-brand messages to prospects, customers, and partners (with a core focus on enterprise and midmarket segments). You will join a seasoned Content Team and work closely with other marketing stakeholders to execute on new business, customer expansion, and partnership campaigns. Additionally, you will play a key role in telling the story of who we are as a company, influencing how we’re perceived in the market, and differentiating us from the competition.
How You Will Succeed:
- Support content strategy that drives demand across key segments and verticals (including healthcare, education, and financial services)
- Develop a deep understanding of Formstack customers and their use cases
- Become familiar with every product in the Formstack suite to learn what message resonates best for each product
- Build relationships with relevant teams and roles to develop expertise that advances brand and growth goals
- Craft clear, targeted copy that concisely communicates Formstack’s value proposition and boosts brand awareness, product knowledge, lead conversion, new business acquisition, and customer retention
- Continually refine copy based on performance metrics, such as click-through rate, and conduct regular A/B testing to drive more effective communications
- Ensure all content produced is consistent, on brand, and in line with Formstack’s editorial standards
- Track industry and marketplace trends to keep up with new approaches to demand content development
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of skills
What We Are Looking For:
- Proven experience in marketing, preferably in a SaaS or software company
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Desire to make an impact and help grow the business through revenue-driving initiatives
- Ability to think creatively and produce marketing content that resonates with intended audiences
- Prepared to receive feedback from a variety of sources and thoughtfully incorporate it into copy efforts
- Understanding of growth marketing functions (new business, expansion, partnerships), including related goals and metrics
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while working with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university
- Experience with Pardot, Terminus, LinkedIn, and Google ad platforms is a plus
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000