Ref ID: 01300-0011660018
- Provide real estate transactional support for in-house and external counsel, including: (a) due diligence coordination on real estate transactions; (b) review and drafting of form lease and related agreements, estoppels, tracking SNDAs and other lender requirements; (c) facilitating communication of deal information between Sales and Legal Team; and (d) drafting lease abstracts and managing internal approvals of various real estate and other documents.
- Coordinate with Accounting Department on lease and contract administration involving all corporate owned and leased real estate.
- Assist in receiving and reviewing subpoenas and summons/complaints and coordinating the required and appropriate response with in-house and external counsel, Risk Management Department, government agencies and others.
- Assist in litigation/other claims filed: including but not limited to handling the management of discovery/e-discovery obligations, contacting leaders and employees for information relevant to the claim, and otherwise assisting the assigned in-house or external attorney as needed.
- Participate in a variety of projects within and outside of the Legal Department and, at times, serving as the project manager (i.e., lease contract administration).
- Other duties as assigned.