MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are working with an industry leading manufacturing business based on the North Side of the City to recruit a Finance Manager to oversee the divisions costing activities.
The role offers a wide scope for progression and excellent benefits including up to 25 bonus.
With revenues in the billions, my client is a forward thinking manufacturing business that puts customers at the heart of what they do. Passionate on delivering for both customers and employees the client offers a unique place to work and is looking to hire top tier profiles to join their Finance & Accounting function.
- Support the Division Manager in analyzing and controlling construction costs and profits for all homes within the Division
- Manage a cost control system that effectively and accurately measures costs and production variances and allows for accurate projections of operating results
- Work with divisional, regional and corporate peers to drive continuous improvement of costs, processes, and systems, and ensure consistency of costing methods across the company
- Initiate agreements and negotiations with external suppliers and stakeholders that will maximize value, quality and delivery to end customer
- Update and maintain sales, pricing and cost information for all active and future communities
- Project costs for new home designs and product offerings as part of the overall Division business plan
- Review plans for standardization of components, options, and construction methods
- 5+ years of experience of comparable financial analysis, costing, planning, or economic analysis with demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to convert financial analysis into meaningful operational recommendations and drive action and process improvement
- Skilled in budgeting and negotiating
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level is essential
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance required
- Relevant costing and analysis experience is desired
- Employment with a Big Four CPA firm, large manufacturing or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with new home or commercial construction preferred
- Salary of $90-110k
- Up to 25% bonus
- Employee share scheme
- Generous PTO