The Stratford, Carmel's premier Retirement Community is seeking a
Night Courtesy Officer to provide security and/or assist residents,
families and guests with the familiarity of the campus services. The
Night Courtesy Officer responds to emergency calls, performs security
checks on the hour and coordinates the locking down and unlocking of
the buildings under the supervision of the Director of Facility Services.
Must be available to work 8p-8a.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR Certification desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar courtesy or security
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to use hand tools, carts and dollies.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.
We offer 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program -
request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout EVERY pay period!
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term
Disability, Life Insurance & 401k with match.