We are currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Credentialing Specialist (approximately 30/hrs week-flexible schedule) to ensure that traveling nurses maintain current credentials and licenses to work in their assigned contracts. In this position, the credentialing specialist will…
- Monitor upcoming renewal and start dates and work with healthcare travelers to advise them of the required steps to maintain compliance before the assignment.
- As a Credentials Specialist, you will be providing excellent customer support to our healthcare professionals. You must be willing to learn about the regulations and standards required to comply with contracts.
- This role requires one to be trusted with sensitive information, strong attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills to interact with colleagues and healthcare professionals.
- The goal is to ensure healthcare professionals are appropriately credentialed for their upcoming and ongoing assignments in healthcare facilities.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory and accrediting institutions
- Monitor staff credentials and licenses by performing a thorough and accurate audit
- Advise healthcare staff on credentialing requirements and renewal procedures
- Work closely with the Client Facility, Account Managers, and Recruiting Staff to meet contract deadlines and requirements.
- Assist with audits and JCAHO compliance
- Collect and process timecards for the Accounting department
- When necessary, assist travelers with obtaining housing