BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Customer Service for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN
Job Role: Customer Service
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Expected Duration: 6 Months Contract
The general purpose of this position is to respond to client customer tax inquiries by phone in an efficient and effective manner with the highest level of customer focus. Employee works to ensure the highest level of customer focus, with a strong commitment to the taxpayers of Indiana. The Contract employee utilizes the client specific computer applications to review customer information and respond to customer inquiries. Job knowledge training will be provided to support the call handling requirements.
- Ability to provide high level customer service by telephone in a fast- paced high volume call center
- Ability to comprehend and apply knowledge acquired from each training session
- Ability to analyse and problem solve using various resources and provide resolution to customer inquiries using best in class customer service methods
- Ability to communicate professionally using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Ability to access data utilizing basic computer skills
- Ability to understand and comply with the ethics and confidentiality requirements
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 119988 when responding to this ad.