Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.
The Customer Account Representative provides front line support for the Customer Support function. This position is responsible for utilizing the Company’s business systems for order fulfillment. This role will interact directly with Calumet customers, Sales, Plant personnel, Accounting, Credit, Pricing and Transportation.
• Responsible for timely and accurate order fulfillment, from processing initial order from customers and following-through the entire supply chain to delivery
• Communicate with customers, company locations, customers, and vendors to ensure customer satisfaction
• Customer advocate bringing voice of customer insights for continual improvement
• Investigate and resolve customer issues for corrective and preventive action
• Represent Calumet in a professional manner and create strong partnerships through exemplary customer support
• Provide administrative support to department as needed
• Being proactive with customers in all aspects of service levels
• 3+ years of related customer support experience
• Proficient in Microsoft office, order entry systems
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments in a rapidly changing environment while meeting critical deadlines
• Problem solver with ability to provide solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communication required, both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Prior experience with SAP system
• Computer savvy with strong technical skills
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.