Ensure that you have discussed applying to this position with your current manager, prior to submitting your application.
The Customer Service Account Representative provides front line support for the Customer Support function. This position is responsible for utilizing the Company’s business systems for order fulfillment. This role will interact directly with Calumet customers, Sales, Plant personnel, Accounting, Credit, Pricing and Transportation.
• Responsible for timely and accurate order fulfillment, from processing initial order from customers and following-through the entire supply chain to delivery
• Communicate with customers, company locations, customers, and vendors to ensure customer satisfaction
• Customer advocate bringing voice of customer insights for continual improvement
• Investigate and resolve customer issues for corrective and preventive action
• Represent Calumet in a professional manner and create strong partnerships through exemplary customer support
• Provide administrative support to department as needed
• Being proactive with customers in all aspects of service levels
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments in a rapidly changing environment while meeting critical deadlines
• Problem solver with ability to provide solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communication required, both written and verbal
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• 3+ years of related customer support experience
• Proficient computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft office
• Experience with order entry systems (ERP)
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with SAP system
• Computer savvy with strong technical skills
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran