Ref ID: 01430-0011125525
Classification: Customer Service Manager
Compensation: $19.00 to $22.00 hourly
We have a Customer Service position on the Northwest side of Indianapolis. This would start immediately!
How you will make an impact:
1. Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance
reviews, capacity planning, benchmarking and analyses; defining user requirements.
2. Develop protocols and SOPs related to conversion, upselling, resolving escalated customer
issues, damage claims, and all customer service problems.
3. Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and
resolving problems; preparing and implementing action plans; completing system audits and
analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing
4. Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training,
coaching employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations;
planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation
actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
5. Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
6. Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and
7. Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance
programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing technology and upgrades.
8. Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.