Vaco Indianapolis has partnered with a client located in Indianapolis looking for a Customer Service Representative!
Is this you?
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team! The person in this role will need to bring excellent communication, both on the phone and via email, to our customers. We are seeking someone that is responsive, thorough, and is an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills, teamwork mentality and positive attitude.
Primary ways the Customer Service Representative will contribute to the team:
- Provides above average customer service.
- Manages inbound customer inquiries, orders and communications.
- Plays an integral role in the Envigo's critical delivery processes by acting as the primary link between our customers, productions sites, accounts receivable group and transportation team.
- Understanding of medical terminology.
We are looking for the following from the Customer Service Representative:
- 3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with customer service databases