With appropriate knowledge of the Company’s services and processes the Customer Service Team Member works under the direct supervision of the Customer Resource Supervisor to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The CSR receives and responds to customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which may require research and investigation to reach resolution; and delivers superior customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved. Normal Business, Weekend and Evening schedule availability needed.
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill external customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction with quantity and delivery of product to account.
- Enter data into computer to determine total cost for customer.
- Inform customer of prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Analyze customer's accounts for credit checking and account establishment.
- Reconcile customer accounts in accordance with basic accounting functions.
- Enforce regulations and company policies.
- Partner with internal customers such as sales professionals, warehouse management and purchasing/pricing departments to ensure inventory requested by the customer is in-stock, priced correctly and available for shipment.
- Able to work under time pressure and maintain/produce accurate customer records to reflect account status while providing a high level of service and efficiently resolving concerns posed by the customer.