- Respond to inbound calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Document consumer data into web application.
- Provide education related to identity theft resolution, fraud prevention, and applicable federal laws.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Good computer/typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance; a Public Trust clearance can take anywhere from 7-60 dys to obtain; chosen candidate cannot start in this role until this process is complete.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and speech).
- Prior call center experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Professional Resume that contains the applicants contact info (phone number and email address), as well as the contact info (phone numbers and physical addresses) of previous employers should be attached to the application.
Other,Access,NICE,Security,management,Leadership,Training,Billing,Typing, Communication Other,Spanish,French,CSR,Customer Service Representative,Customer Service,MS Office,Excel,Call