We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. As a Customer Service Representative, you will get the opportunity to form relationships with inside and outside customers as well as seek potential problems and look for ways to improve service.
- Problem solve daily through calls and emails.
- Review daily reports.
- Process orders.
- Effectively communicate with customers, agencies, sales and other departments.
- Ensure a high level of service and support with the ability to deliver quick turnarounds
- Find opportunities in processes to improve efficiencies and service levels for all customers.
- Ability to conduct multiple tasks while delivering in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills