Position Title: Inbound Technician Customer Service Rep
Position Number: 363506
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46256
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Billing, Call Center, Customer Service, Data Entry
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Inbound Technician Customer Service Rep
Estimated Assignment: 6 months
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, 46256-3323
1+ yrs. H.S. Diploma or equivalent. Responsible for all inbound phone calls from Service Technicians in the field. Dispatches technician to the next job and provides necessary information regarding the service request. After the work is complete, the rep is responsible for requesting the billing information from the technician and moving the job from “Cleared” to “Billable” status. Places systems on test and views signals for the technician. Receives inbound phone calls from service technicians in the field. Handles the call. Does not transfer the technician’s call (unless absolutely necessary), and resolves technician’s questions independently or requests assistance to answer technician’s questions. Clears and bills job tickets for service technician. Assigns the next job ticket to the service technician. Places systems on test and views signals for the service technician. Notifies the Coordinator if a service technician cannot complete the job ticket as assigned; or a service technician requests more work to be assigned. Other duties as assigned. Ability to type 35 wpm. Excellent communication skills. Basic knowledge of computer applications. Strong organizational skills.
Systems Support Technician Detail:
What you will do
• The Systems Support Technician (Programmer) provides specialized technical support to Field Technicians by performing upload and download functions for National Account and Core Commercial customers.
• To succeed, our Programmers utilize knowledge of low to high end panels, video, and government.
• Our Programmers also assist with technical trouble-shooting and special programming projects.
• This position requires high degree of technical ability to research and resolve issues on DMP, Radionics, Focus, Safewatch, Vista and DSC panels.
How you will do it
• Take inbound phone calls from technicians requesting uploads and downloads, programming information into new or existing accounts in response to tech request or by scope of work.
• Generates field service work order requests when unable to establish remote DLL session.
• Completes data entry into programming if required when completing a download.
• Resolves technical issues through research and investigation and responds back to appropriate parties via phone.
• Performs and issues confirmations when panel download has been completed.
• Other duties as assigned.
What we look for Required
• Ability to multi-task; strong customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• Competency in Microsoft Windows / Office.
• Must be a team player and able to work as business needs dictate.
• Demonstrated knowledge of all panel types and special programming projects.
• Experience with alarm installation, DLL, technical support, or data processing preferred.
• Ability to perform technical research to resolve complex problems in various versions of Focus, Safewatch, Vista, Radionics, DMP and DSC panels.
• 1 to 3 years of contact / call center experience