Ref ID: 01430-0011652706
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $19.00 to $20.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking a Customer Service Representative that will assist with all aspects of customer service, order entry, sales support and end user training. With an outgoing, positive attitude, this individual must be able to converse with customers regarding the product lines. The Customer Service Representative position is responsible for documenting all calls as directed by compliance and regulatory requirements, processing orders, and provides customer support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides customer support and information to customers, potential customers, sales representatives and others.
• Documents calls received from internal and external customers.
• The ability to train customers on proper usage of product lines, including education, training, and/or troubleshooting.
• Performs order functions, including order entry, order tracking, backorder resolution, expediting orders, sales reporting, and forwards picking sheets to shipping.
• Acts as a liaison between the field (customers, sales force) and internal departments regarding customer issues.
• Maintains sales documentation and tracking reports ensuring product ships in a timely manner.