Service customer accounts using the following responsibilities and functions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Acts as the customer primary point of contact
- Responsible for inside sales for increase revenue for territory.
- Requires regulatory understanding of generator requirements.
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customers.
- Handles customer inquires and questions regarding company services, cost of services, and proper completion of required paperwork.
- Drum calling to increase route efficiency.
- May revise and ensures completeness of waste profile forms direct from customers. Submits paperwork in a timely manner to appropriate approval department.
- Reviews, prints and mails new quotes to customer. Request and files a signed copy of the quotation. Follows up on new quotes with customer.
- Understands when to elevate issues.
- Customer retention through routine communication with the customer to ensure service satisfaction and resolve any items.
- Providedevelop solutions for all customer needs
- Promotes service offerings to existing customers.
- Follow up on new approvals to schedule as soon as possible.
- Does profit and cost analysis on new and current business, ensures that most profitable disposal method is being used. Work on increasing margin dollars.
- May be required to service customers until 5:00 pm Mountain and Pacific Time
- May take waste orders from customers, submit scheduling forms to schedulers. May complete appropriate shipping paperwork, manifest, labels, etc.
- Assists with customer tours of Heritage facilities.
- Handles any non-conforming waste situation in a timely manner.
- A minimal amount of travel may be required (up to 2 times per year)
Heritage believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the company to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer hisher services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
EducationExperience: If External, High School Diploma or its equivalent required. 4 Year Degree is preferred. 3 years of work experience with 2 years of Customer Service experience or a Technical role in an office setting is required.
Knowledge and Abilities: Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Strong decision making skills. Strong writing skills. Strong time management and organizational skills. Excellent phone contact handling skills and be an active listener. Execute patience under pressure, stay polite even in stressful situations. Basic knowledge of environmental business preferred. Strong working knowledge of computers. Basic knowledge of DOT and RCRA Regulations and terms. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
EEO including disabilityveteran.
A post offer drug screen will be required.