The dream team at PrimeTime Marketing is looking for exceptional individuals to join our team of Sales and Customer Service Representatives to help us achieve stellar results for our clients. You will receive training on consultative sales, promotional marketing strategies, and account management to develop and retain customers.
As a Sales and Customer Service Representative, you are the face of our clients and brands and will deliver the highest standards of client-to-customer engagement to ensure our customers have an experience unlike never before.
- Be an energetic and fun brand ambassador for our clients
- Responsible for creating an unrivaled experience for every customer utilizing our sales process
- Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart product knowledge to the customers
- Perform price comparisons to educate on brand benefits
- Promote the new and latest product trends to meet customer’s needs
- Demonstrates professional etiquette and demeanor
- A team-oriented individual that can perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
- Dedicated to high levels of customer service and sales productivity
- Strong communication and people skills
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends
Benefits and perks you will gain in return:
- Develpoment in communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience in sales, marketing, and customer service industry
- Base pay plus bonuses and incentives
- National and international travel opportunities for top performers
- Real opportunities to advance up to management roles for qualified candidates
The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres, be outgoing, a self-starter and motivated. Passive, quiet individuals usually have a difficult time in our upbeat environment. This position leads into our management training program.
*This Business Does Not Participate in Any of the following:
- Door to Door Sales
- Business to Business
This is a field customer service position.