Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Service Representative who wants to be part of a company that makes a difference in patients' lives. As a key member of the Customer Service Team, you provide customer service second to none while assuring the front end paperwork is compliant and is submitted with zero errors. You serve our customers by communicating with patients, referral sources and co-workers to effectively perform all tasks related to patient care and third party reimbursement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs
- Assemblies charts and processes paperwork, including preparation of files for the Billing Department and completes batch reports for UPS deliveries
- Assists with updating respiratory grid
- Available for on-call assignments as needed
- Builds relationships with locations, patients and referral sources
- Clears previous day’s route and checks all paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Collects co‐pays and deductible amounts
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Coordinates, collects and inputs all patient information and new patient set-ups
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, products and services offered by the company, and FDA/DOT, JCAHO and all applicable governmental guidelines and regulations
- Maintains referral log
- Manages all aspects of intake; data entry, answering the phone, outbound calling, receiving faxes, maintaining referral source information and log and data input into IMBS
- Monitors office supplies
- Prepares and completes CMNs/SOPs for Sales Reps and documents on tracking log
- Prepares deposit for location on a weekly basis
- Prepares tickets for daily routes and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered.
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on