Looking for a Data Scientist/ Analyst Contractor!
You will be assisting with current and upcoming R&D projects through 2020 and into 2021. This person should have a strong analytical background, excellent communication skills, and at least 2-3 years' experience within Data Science/ Analytics.
As our Data Scientist you will:
- Visualize, plot, and graph data
- Merge data sets, handle missing data points
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development
- Develop custom data models and algorithms
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and databases
- Python/R Programming knowledge
- Data Visualization (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience with Cloud technologies would be a plus*
- Experience with energy industry would be a plus*
Interested? Apply now and tell us why!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)