Amazon Delivery Service Partners are seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Contracted Delivery Associate / Driver positions!
No experience needed!
Apply today to schedule your in-person interview with Amazon Delivery Service Partners. We're making on the spot job offers! (All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
- Our Delivery Associates/Drivers drive a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community
- You can plan on working about 4-5 days a week
- You can plan on a typical working day being 10 hours
- Our drivers follow strict safety standards on and off the road
- You'll interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- You'll use handheld technology to manage the delivery process
- Competitive Compensation + extra $2/hour incentive till 4/30!
- Employee benefits available
- Community interaction
- Every day is fun and different
Delivery Associates / Drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 21+ years old
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less
- Must be able to move boxes up to 70 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must consent to a drug screening
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers