Inktel has expanded their operation from Florida to Indianapolis, Indiana. We are excited to be partnering with Delta Faucet Company to provide Customer Service Technical Specialists responding to inbound calls from customers on their behalf. Specialists respond to inquiries from customers who have questions about installing Delta Faucet Company’s kitchen or lavatory faucets, as well as provide troubleshooting support for a faucet that is already installed.
If you’re looking for a new position with a growing company where great performance is rewarded with great opportunity, this is the place for you!
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Troubleshoot technical issues that are related to products not working as expected
- Use Delta Faucet Company’s provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Assist customers during the installation of their kitchen or lavatory faucet
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
- Interest in DIY home repair/home plumbing products preferred
- Must exhibit high energy and a positive can do attitude
- A stable employment history and attendance record
- Being able to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong
- Always striving to achieve excellent results and metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Ability to explain complex, step-by-step processes to customers over the phone
- Prior customer service/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Prior experience working with home plumbing projects is preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask by listening, reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary and the opportunity for hourly increases based on performance and tenure. After 60 days of employment, you will qualify for a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and personal time off. After 6 months of employment, you will qualify to opt–in to the following benefits: short/long term disability, life insurance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)