Experienced Dental Assistant
Dr. Harold A. Smith is an established dentist practicing in Indianapolis at Dental Sleep Medicine of Indiana. A safe working environment where we are following all COVID protocols. His experience, knowledge and expertise in dental sleep medicine (DSM) has qualified Dr. Smith for the designation as a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine. He has been working successfully with oral appliances to treat snoring and obstructive sleep apnea since 1993.
Dr. Smith is currently seeking an Experienced Dental Assistant for his Indianapolis north side dental sleep medicine practice. Dental Sleep Medicine is expanding and the potential for growth is unlimited both personal and professional.
Requirements and skill needed:
- X-Ray certified
- Understanding of excellence in providing services for the patient
- Able to offer outstanding patient care
- Learning about DSM
- A motivated team member
- At least 2 years of experience in Dentistry
- $20/hour and above dependent upon experience and skills
- 6 paid major holidays
- Can earn up to 3 weeks paid time off, including vacation and sick time, dependent on experience
- $200/month given toward self-paid health insurance, if needed
- End of year bonus
Click the "Apply" button to apply today!