Diverse Tech Staffing is seeking experienced Deskside Technician for a short-term assignment with a client in Indianapolis, IN 46204.
Specializing in IT, and engineering, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
Assignment responsibilities include:
- Escalate and/or report critical issues and feedback to team lead and members when necessary.
- Dependent on client need, modify computer programs related to machine operating systems.
- Resolve user requests or service through the customer’s work order system if applicable
- Coordinate support across multiple departments to provide I.S. Maintenance.
- Configure network printing and IP addressing if applicable to client needs.
- Install, move, upgrade and change equipment hardware and software based on project / client needs.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repair of various manufacturers’ laptops, desktops, printers and peripherals.
- Knowledge and experience supporting handheld devices, iPhones, Blackberries, etc.
- Be particularly sensitive to avoid violations of customer policies and procedures in the course of troubleshooting which would risk the integrity of customer’s data.
- Document time and/ or trouble tickets and other administrative tasks.
- Needs to have good understanding of Operating Systems. Win 2000 and XP, Vista, W7, exchange and/or Lotus Notes.
- Must have good Customer Skills
Apply online today!
Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: 157813