Vaco technology has partnered with an international, enterprise level manufacturing organization on the westside of Indianapolis in the search for a IT Manufacturing Support Specialist. This will be a minimum 4 month contract opportunity with a good chance of being extended. The hours are M-F 8:30pm-5am and a high probability of OT hours as well if the candidate would like to take advantage of it.
This is a full-time, long term contract, NO C2C or Sponsorship is offered
- Minimum 3-5 years providing manufacturing floor or warehouse support for IT technology including label printers, 1D and 2D barcode scanners, thermal printers, and desktops.
- Strong Hands-on desktop support troubleshooting knowledge required
- Knowledge/experience with network and infrastructure technology and client-server applications preferred
- Experience with network connectivity and LAN/WAN troubleshooting preferred
- Experience or knowledge supporting mobile applications on tablet devices.
- Previous IT manufacturing or warehouse support required.