• Responsible for managing experimentation efforts across various marketing channels dedicated to a business unit (segment).
• Work collaboratively within a cross-functional segment to influence/guide testing strategy and architecture for each experiment.
• Work closely with the Analytics team to analyze test data and provide interpretation, guidance, and recommendations to aid decision-making and drive
• Collaborate with tech department in executing tests and ensure correct tracking and implementation. Code simple tests within testing platform, when
• Maintain experimentation calendar and ensure that tests are scheduled and executed to meet deadlines and provide clean data for analysis.
• Maintain accurate documentation in company wiki and communicate out updates to manage stakeholder expectations.
Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, A/B Testing, product marketing, UX principles, html css, multi-channel marketing
Top Skills Details:
Adobe Target, Analytical
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience in A/B Testing/Experimentation
• Hands-on experience utilizing testing platforms (Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target, etc.)
• Experience in Website Optimization (structure differs per company – product management, product marketing, analytics, UX, etc.)
• Solid understanding of Product Marketing and UX principles
• Strong understanding of interpreting data of comparative analyses
• Foundational understanding of HTML/CSS
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with multi-channel marketing a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.