Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The national creative services team supports the Optum Care Delivery organization within the broader Optum marketing department. The Multimedia Digital Graphic Designer is responsible for effectively executing a creative vision that brings concepts to life with a clear understanding of multimedia to craft the desired outcomes. This individual will collaborate and work with the Creative Services Manager to execute large-scale National creative platforms across multiple media touchpoints, including motion graphics, digital advertising, and print collateral support, while furthering the brand direction and adhering to the brand standards.
If you are a multi-disciple design guru capable of shifting gears midstream and creating visually compelling graphics across multiple platforms, this is the right opportunity for you. Optum Care Creative Services team seeks an enthusiastic, fun, engaging designer who operates effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and wants to learn and grow. You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Create engaging visual content for print, web, and interactive media though graphic design, animation, and video: motion graphics, digital ads, website banners, animated social media posts, one-pagers, brochures, invitations, infographic posters, research reports, events, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to not only lead design projects, but also create new, innovative strategic solutions while ensuring brand guidelines are followed and visual communication standards are met — while still pushing the brand forward
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across video, multimedia graphics and print customer touchpoints
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Design and edit motion assets, in line with brand identity for digital, video and social content
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, with excellence and high-quality
- Work closely with clients to ensure final deliverable meets project’s goal by agreed deadline
- Work independently and autonomously while within a team environment and influencing individuals without a formal reporting structure
- Utilizes the Optum Marketing project management tool (Workfront) to receive work requests and update work in progress
- Responsible for participation in production meetings with partners.
- Research emerging technologies and recommend solutions that align with business goals
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or design certificate from accredited program
- Minimum five years of demonstrated design experience
- Previous experience with HTML required
- Hands-on experience designing across marketing channels
- Experience in digital design coding including HTML5 and ad builder software
- Strong portfolio showcasing real-life examples
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and work experience working with digital & online platforms, including mobile
- Experience in the health care industry
- Video capabilities
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $43,200 to $76,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Multimedia, digital graphic designer, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO