Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 in North America, and Forbes named us one of America’s best employers. As the Director, Account Management, you will be responsible for managing the customer experience within the company, as well as leading complex solutions that deliver value. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Establish a strategic direction for achieving account penetration and delivering plans
- Utilize a Voice of Customer (VoC) methodology to manage the customer experience within the company
- Maintain accountability for growth while ensuring that XPO exceeds customers’ SLAs and expectations
- Provide leadership in project management, process control, quality initiatives, RFP response, creating Statements of Work (SOW), etc.
- Lead negotiations and develop relationships to navigate both internal and external initiatives
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 7 years of progressive experience in supply chain management
- Experience in project management, process control, quality initiatives (ISO/ACE/6S), distribution/warehousing, production planning, statistical analysis, pricing, RFP response and SOW creation
- Proven logistics industry/supply chain management knowledge with competency in technology or retail supply chain systems
It’d be great if you also have:
- 10 years of experience in supply chain management
- Superior customer relationship management experience and skills
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to multitask and manage customer expectations
Be part of something big
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.