Why work here?
• Lead a strong team to continued success in a rewarding organization
• Continue to build upon long-standing relationships in the marketplace
• Join a passionate, mission-driven leadership group as a key decision maker
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer
• Oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, and insurance activities for the organization
• Ensure credibility of the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
• Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system
• Direct the Controller in providing and directing procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
• Appraise the organizations financial position and issue periodic financial and operating reports
• Direct and coordinate the establishment of budget programs
• Analyze, consolidate, and direct all accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports
• Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organizations policies and operations
• BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
• 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry