Facility: OrthoIndy Northwest, Indianapolis, IN
Shift Details: Full-time, salaried
At OrthoIndy everything we do is about creating a caring, connected and committed workforce that directly improves the quality of life for our employees and customers.
Be a part of something great!
General Statement of Duties:
The Marketing Director plans, organizes, and directs all strategic development for advertising, public relations, inbound marketing, social media and communication initiatives for OrthoIndy and OrthoIndy Hospital. The Director exercises general supervision of the Marketing Department.
- Designs and implements marketing campaigns and programs to promote OrthoIndy and its services.
- Develops strategic plans to reach target audiences to generate appointments and communication opportunities through market share research.
- Oversees the preparation of advertisements, collaterals, and communication initiatives to publicize new and existing services. Selects and evaluates media buys.
- Manages corporate website design and creation of pages. Creates landing pages and measures performance of website.
- Manages inbound marketing initiatives, including: email marketing, content marketing, social media, search engine optimization.
- Develops short-term and long-term marketing goals and objectives for the practice and its services. Looks at marketing trends and analytics and prepares presentations on marketing performance and opportunities for administration.
- Responsible for developing marketing budget and ensures department operates in allocated funds.
- Attends a variety of administrative meetings to make policy decisions, and identify and see solutions to complex problems.
- Provides continuing education opportunities for staff. Evaluates performance of staff to ensure quality of service and technical expertise. Reviews personnel actions including merit increases, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; Master's Degree preferred
- 4-6 years of related experience required; 6-8 years of experience preferred
- Hubspot Inbound Certification preferred
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification preferred
- Hubspot Content Marketing Certification preferred
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer