Director of Marketing & Admissions
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
Our commitment to our team for full-time employees:
- PayActiv – Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Telehealth options also available
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource available for anyone in the ASC family
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Manages the internal admissions system through acceptance of inquiry calls from hospitals, families, etc
- Provides quality facility tours, maintains current knowledge of bed availability, ensures responses to all inquiries are handled properly, timely, and with appropriate follow-up, and other procedures and services.
- Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state regulations and reimbursement (Medicare and Medicaid) issues.
- Maintains market specific knowledge and updates including hospitals and competitors.
- Markets externally by making person-to-person sales calls.
- Maintains current list of referral sources.
- Develops and maintains new relationships to result in referrals.
- Serves as a member on community organizations and boards.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends as admission / marketing responsibilities dictate.
- Bachelor degree in business/communications/marketing or related field preferred; or three years equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- One to three years nursing facility, community relations, sales and/or social service experience required. Previous health care admissions/marketing/sales experience preferred.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)