PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in Indianapolis, IN.
- Supports all aspects of Digital & Analog design and test (amplifiers, filters, power supplies), and RF design and test as a member of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
- The successful candidate will possess technical ability in the development, design, and test verification capabilities.
- The candidate will also possess expertise in the developing of test specifications for equipment under test and troubleshooting the associated equipment under test.
- This includes supporting multiple military programs.
- The successful candidate will be detail oriented, organized, self-starting, multi-tasker, and work effectively with other test engineers and integrated product team members.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Minimum of 4+ years of electronics experience w/strong technical background.
- Experience testing analog, digital and RF circuitry and a demonstrated knowledge of PC-based testing & design simulation
- Proven ability and willingness to use analytical tools to analyze and simulate hardware testing methods prior to program execution
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and apply decision making skills with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Digital, Analog and RF Instrumentation (Oscilloscope, DMM, Counter, Network Analyzer, Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Power Meter)
- Familiarity with HW/SW Integration & Test Process and Procedures
- Proven ability to function as Test/Hardware Lead
- Basic skills with LabView, or other electrical testing tools
- Basic MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a process oriented organization
- Some travel required
- Prior experience in Assembly and Test Planning.
- Background in generation of Estimate at Completion (EAC) and Basis of Estimate (BOE) packages
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome difficult technical challenges.
- Ability to prepare test related documentation with minimal revision and review.
- Programming experience with C++, LabVIEW
- Experience using ProE/Creo Schematic for electrical design
- Familiarity with Earned Value metrics
- Advanced degree in engineering or business desired
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering technology from an ABET accredited university or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4+ years of experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$