- The Intelligence, information and Services (IIS) team is seeking an Electrical Engineer that will possess knowledge of embedded systems and be able to immediately contribute to development efforts.
- The successful candidate's daily duties will involve developing embedded system.
- Designs will be implemented using C/C for a range of applications including: serial interfaces, Radio Frequency (RF) and Video DSP, controls, data links, embedded processing, etc. .
- Generating high quality design documentation and demonstrating proficiency at configuration management will be expected.
- Demonstrable skills in system analysis, simulation, and algorithm development are also required.
- Seeking a self-starter with a passion for learning and personal development.
- Must have knowledge of embedded microcontroller coding in C/C .
- C/C language.
- Basics of embedded architecture.
- System analysis using tools such as Python or Matlab to develop algorithms and evaluate system characteristics.
- Contemporary embedded toolchains such as Keil, IAR, GNU, etc.
- Troubleshooting embedded systems and electronics in general.
- Printed circuit board construction, terminology, and design practices.
- MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques
- Analog circuit analysis and design (Spice)
- Knowledge of developing in a Linux environment
- Embedded Linux
- Embedded RTOS
- Unit testing (TDD) concept and practice
- Knowledge of C#, Labview, Python, etc.
- Requires a degree in Electrical Engineering or related Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field