This position will be responsible for providing technical consulting on final model designs, grade staking and coordinating detailed site surveys. It will also be responsible for providing aspects of sales support and training within the SITECH Indiana trade area. The Sales Engineer is a member of the consultative sales team. Customer satisfaction is the key component of the Sales Engineer’s success. A Sales Engineer combines technical knowledge with sales skill. The emphasis of the work varies depending on the level of technical knowledge needed to support products and services and respond effectively to customers.
- Perform final review of drawings including exercising judgment in final model design
- Provide technical consulting in coordinating detailed site surveys and grade staking
- Work with SITECH Technical Support team to identify opportunities to increase market share and profit
- Conduct field surveys providing data for civil engineering project designs
- Interpret engineering project notes, data, and specifications in preparation of design and layout of roads, trails, bridges, drainage structures, and other systems
- Ensure top quality support is provided for our products as it relates to construction techniques and processes to ensure compliance with contractor requirements
- Ensure all appropriate communication and documentation meets quality assurance and control issues is provided to the appropriate parties such as contractors, engineers, and contracting officers
- Work with other MacAllister Family Companies to ensure growth of business relative to market share and profit
- Associate’s Degree in business related subject (Civil Engineering)
- 5 years or more of experience in Civil Engineering and/or Digital Construction Modeling using AutoCad, Civil3D, Trimble Business Center, or other software related to building constructible models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related subject (Civil Engineering)
- 8 years or more of experience in Civil Engineering with a focus in Digital Construction Modeling
- Professional Engineer license or Professional Land Surveyor license
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)