***ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST POSITIONS AVAILABLE***
A growing, mid-sized environmental consulting firm is looking to add 1 individual to their environmental staff (Environmental Scientist/Geologist/Engineer) in Indianapolis, IN.
• Collaboration with technical staff, but ability to work on your own;
• Pilot/slug test (pump, AS, SVE, high vac., bio) data collection;
• File review and documentation (local and state);
• Travel to, and work performed at, various job site locations throughout the Midwest region;
• Oversight of construction activities including earthwork, dewatering, pile installation, excavation support installation, and load tests;
• Oversight of excavation activities (contaminated soil and/or underground storage tanks);
• Oversight of subsurface investigations (e.g. drilling test borings and well installations);
• Oversight of subcontractors performing services at project locations;
• Oversight of subsurface investigations;
• Oversight of materials testing;
• Installation and O&M of remediation systems (SVE, AS, GWPT);
• Letter and report preparation for submittal to regulatory agencies and/or clients; and
• Coordination of proper waste treatment and disposal.
Environmental science, Remediation, Construction, Geology, Environmental compliance, Site assessment, Environmental monitoring
Top Skills Details:
Phase 1 or Phase 2
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of environmental testing/remediation experience (office or field)
- Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or Environmental Engineering
- Experience with Phase 1 or Phase 2 environmental site assessment
Nice to Have:
- Licensed Professional Geologist (LPG) or willingness to obtain a professional licensure (PE, or LPG)
- Experience writing technical reports and submitting them to regulatory agencies
- Project management experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.