One of our clients is growing exponentially and hiring a full-time, permanent, Executive Marketing Associate to become an integral part of their Indianapolis team by supporting the business development and marketing needs of their Indianapolis office and be responsible primarily for:
- RFP project management
- Procurement surveillance
- Pipeline maintenance
- Marketing support
Why work here?
- Global company that rewards initiative that welcomes creativity
- Stable company that offers their employees profit sharing
- Ability to shape your own career and an encouragement for internal promotion
- If you are a self-starter with initiative who thrives in a fast-paced environment this opportunity may be for you!!!
- Organize and project manage the development of RFPs (Requests For Proposals)
- Manage sales opportunities and business development efforts including developing and maintaining a sales pipeline for the health practice
- Coordinate and distribute office publications and marketing material - i.e. white papers and webinars.
- Manage logistics - i.e. organize event planning and conferences
- Interface with writers to develop and maintain sales materials
- Organize and promote various business development activities through social media and other outlets.
- Work with consultants on developing strategy for new business opportunities, new products, and client retention
- Bachelor's degree in Business; Marketing; Finance or similar
- 3-5 years' experience supporting business development and marketing needs with RFP project management experience.
- Expertise with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build rapport and market to clients
- Healthcare experience PREFERRED
- Medicaid experience PREFERRED