EMCOR Facilities Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Facility Coordinator
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services has an immediate need for a Facility Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs administration support including; ordering, vendor management, scheduling, reporting, Purchase Order coordination and any other such task assigned by supervisors.
- Provide mail room services according to ESI protocol
- Act as a liaison to resolve landlord issues and ensure lease compliance.
- Provide administrative, technical direction, and supervision to subcontracts in completing work assignments.
- Interface with all departments to ensure all equipment is operating properly and that there is no disruption of service.
- Respond to request for maintenance and repair of facilities to include: Heat ventilation & Air Conditioning, Security Components, IT equipment, emergency situations affecting the facilities, Etc.
- Coordinates purchase of necessary supplies, equipment and services from appropriate sources and maintains proper inventory control, maintenance, and consumable supplies.
- Maintains sufficient records, files, controls, and procedures to insure management and work production.
- Maintain a strong safety program within EH&S and EMC Guidelines.
- Maintain effective communications with employees, management, contractors, customers.
- The coordinator will participate in budget/forecast (monthly actual performance) development while identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities across all functions.
- Conducts daily/weekly reporting on open work orders for supervisor review
- Keeps accurate files of all office related issues, ensuring files are up to date and complete.
- Communicate with supervisor on the work performed and preventive maintenance.
- Will attend weekly staff meeting and safety training
- Provide various administrative duties
- 3-6 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education, and experience
- OSHA 10 General Industry preferred
- Must be able to speak English and communicate effectively with team members and client.
- Candidates will possess at least an intermediate knowledge of computers and software including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet use.
- Knowledge of a computerized and tablet based work order management software is a plus.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled.