Manages financial sub-functions such as accounting, cost management and controlling, budgeting, finance, audit, in order to fill the financial needs of the firm, protect its assets and ensure global compliancy of all those sub-functions across countries.
- Drives the direction of the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts, recommendations to management, financial direction and goal setting for assigned area. Oversees the external audit, review and analyze results ensuring compliance to all government guidelines and Company guidelines in regard to all financial record keeping and transaction.
- Responsible for maintenance of the general ledger which includes but not limited to overseeing the month-end close, preparation of the financial calendar, preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for assigned area. Manage the financial system, ensuing maximum productivity and that it meets the needs of the business today and the future.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of Financial Processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output. Develop and oversee finance policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models for assigned area.
- Conducts monthly analyses of costs including variance explanations and identification of risks and opportunities. Manages the creation and production responsibility/cost center reporting and analysis. Manages cash forecasting, including all aspects of reporting for cash.
- Creates and presents financial metrics:
- EBIT and EBITDA Margins
- Forecasted profit and loss statements
- Internal Rate of Return
- Net Present Value
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent through experience
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of financial experience, including 3 years in management in an accounting or financial planning function
- Demonstrated advanced critical thinking skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with senior level management without supervision
- Influence and navigate cross-functional teams to accomplish goals
- Identify and lead process improvements across cross-functional processes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and coach junior team members
- Able to set goals and monitor progress for a team of staff or a project
- Lead process improvements / assignments
- Impacts broader sphere of influence than Senior Analyst / Accountant
- Able to interpret and communicate financial results to management in business terminology
- Strong Excel skills
- Leadership experience in a finance role
- Demonstrated capability in using advanced finance techniques and methods
Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work; however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting item weighing up to 15 pounds.