***This role can be based from either the Indianapolis or Boca Raton ADT office. ***
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Manager Finance supports the Small Business and B2B2C sales organizations by providing strategic partnership, business case financial analysis, financial evaluation of new initiatives and partnerships, and financial management of a variety of processes including the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, month-end closing, and performance reporting of financial and statistical/operational metrics.
Position Objectives & Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze revenue performance through channel, segmentation, and pricing mix.
- Become the key support and thought partner to Small Business and B2B2C leadership to develop strategic initiatives that help achieve targeted growth for current and future years.
- Prepare, review, and distribute financial and operational reports to senior leadership.
- Oversee month-end close processes. Track and provide line-item variance explanations vs. budget, forecast and prior period results for both Selling & SG&A expenses.
- Drive the budgeting and forecast process for both sales and expenses (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash).
- Provide financial modeling and analysis support for field incentive compensation plans
- Partner and support Regional Sales Directors through periodic check-ins and performance reviews including providing root cause analysis
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models.
- Coordinate and drive process improvements including internal report streamlining by levering technologies including Tableau
- Coordinate with IT on modifications of system requirements to accurately report operational metrics. Included in this is the QA process, on-going validation of results, and communicating variances to stakeholders.