Are you motivated by opportunities to grow your skills and influence business results? Do you flourish in engaging in the details and collaborating on the higher-level business plan? We have a dynamic and exciting role that improves skills in both accounting and finance while offering opportunities to influence large business decisions through developed cross-functional relationships. We are looking for a motivated analyst to enhance our support levels to our Trade organization and lead all aspects of customer program accounting, contract reviews and decision support tools, analytics and insights. Come join our Finance team and help our Trade channel continue its strong track record of profitable growth!
Nature & Scope:
- This analyst oversees the accounting and financial analysis for a significant portion of Delta Faucet Company's business results which allows for excellent visibility and engagement with leadership in Finance, Sales and Marketing.
- Analyst will report to a Finance Manager within our 13 member FP&A team.
- We want someone with attention to detail, a continuous improvement approach and an aptitude to provide valuable conclusions and recommendations to business partners.
- Analyst will grow and add value to the business through financial analysis, ownership of large value gross-to-net program accounting for month-end close, forecasting and annual budgeting.
- This analyst will have exciting opportunities for personal growth in the areas of GAAP Accounting, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, SOX compliance, Reporting and leadership development.
- Reporting: We rely on this role to proactively engage with Finance and Trade Channel leadership to deliver and improve standardized reporting of business results. Additionally, this role is the knowledge specialist within Finance for our Trade business. Reporting includes the monthly creation of standard financials for month-end meetings with Finance leadership. We are always looking for team members who the improve timing, methods and tools to accomplish this area of responsibility.
- Forecasting/Planning: This role helps the business forecast and control a significant amount program spending each year. The analyst engages with the leadership team for monthly forecasting as well as strategically aligning on the development of the Annual Operating Plan and Long-Range Plan and strategic priorities.
- Financial Analysis: This role provides for consistent opportunities to demonstrate and grow analytical capabilities. This role has significant integration with Builder Team to develop P&Ls for decision making as well as track, forecast and optimize program spending. Additional analysis comes through New Product Development, Customer Contracts and channel programs. We want an analyst who thrives on asking why, tells stories with numbers, aligns their efforts to the strategic priorities of the business and excels in job variety.
- Accounting: This position executes month-end close for the Trade business, including journal entries for rebate accruals and balance sheet reconciliations.
Education and Experience/Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess a B.S. degree in Finance or Accounting from a 4-year college or university and have a minimum of 4 years’ experience. Success in this position anticipates excellent problem-solving skills and leadership characteristics. Additionally, the role requires individual to be self-motivated in finding answers and proposing solutions. This person must possess the ability to effectively handle and communicate problems that are varied and often non-repetitive and be able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization while maintaining confidentiality. Above average aptitude in Excel, flexibility to incorporate change helps individual complete their tasks at a high level. Candidate must exhibit a high degree of professional excellence characterized by sound independent judgment, initiative and a high standard of ethics.
Delta Faucet Company
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.