Job Title: Business Planner
KYB Americas Corporation, a subsidiary of one of the world's largest manufacturers of shocks, struts and hydraulic components, and a global leader in ride control technology for both OEM and Auto Care (Aftermarket) industries, is growing and we’re seeking an Business Planner to join our team!
If you are interested in a growing, fast-paced, collaborative company with lots of opportunity, KYB Americas Corporation is the place for you!
Purpose of Position/Summary:
The purpose of the Business Planner position is to support the Business Planning Supervisor in creating annual profit plans, monthly financial analysis and profit forecasts based on current internal/external conditions. The objective of the Business Planner is also to support the Business Planning Supervisor in the implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the organization. The Business Planner will report to the Business Planning Supervisor.
- Support the Business Planning Supervisor with the creation of annual profit plans;
- Responsible for analyzing monthly financial results and identifying any gaps compared to plan and forecast;
- Create financial forecasts based on historical trend, current and future business needs and Management goals;
- Provide recommended actions based on financial analysis to improve and meet company financial targets;
- Ability to travel both domestic and international;
- Other duties assigned by immediate Supervisor or Manager on an as needed basis.