Dalmatian Fire, Inc. is a full service fire protection contractor for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential properties. As a leader among fire protection companies, we are in the business of protecting lives and property with our system design and installation. We do most of our work as Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky fire protection contractors, but we have the capability, depending on the project, to travel with you anywhere in the United States.
Fire Sprinkler Designer
Design Fire Protection Systems for all types of projects including Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Perform layout using AutoCad/ HydraCad, and create hydraulic calculations & pipe lists for Pre-fabrication. Must be organized, efficient and work well with the design team. Good computer skills are necessary for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design & Layout of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- BIM modeling
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Field Surveying
- Listing for Fabrication
- Coordination Between Trades
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate or Technical Degree in a technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience. Examples include: Architectural, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management Degrees
- NICET certification preferred
- High Mechanical Interest
- Experience in the Fire Protection Design Field, preferred
- AutoCad experience and/or Hydratec Experience required
- Ability to multi-task to the extreme
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Excellent communicator, self-motivated individual with great organizational skills
- Only applicants who possess the minimum qualifications will be considered
- Candidates must successfully complete employment background check.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Shambaugh is deeply committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all its job applicants and employees. We seek to employ qualified persons in all job classifications and to administer all personnel actions affecting our employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, ancestry, or genetic information. Individuals with a disability, disabled and other protected veterans and any other characteristic protected by applicable law will be given the fullest consideration for employment in positions for which they are qualified. We also are committed to making reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability as well as abiding by any and all state and local laws, which in addition to the above prohibit discrimination in any form.