Hogan Transportation is a 100-year-old
full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating throughout North
America with a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients,
utilizing first-class equipment and advanced technology. We have a need for a Fuel
Island Attendant to help us support our business.
- Essential Tasks to be Performed:
- Maintain, clean, and fuel trucks as they come in and
out of the shop.
- Greet drivers and customers on a daily basis.
- Possibility of fixing minor repairs and the potential
to become an Entry Level Diesel Technician and perform Preventative
Maintenance and DOT Inspection procedures and guidelines.
- Tasks assigned by the shop Service Manager.
This position is key to supporting
our continued growth and success!
- Skills Required:
- Safety Awareness
- High School Graduate or GED Required
A Century of Hogan Tradition
From one truck and one man in 1918
to the full-service, multi-faceted transportation company we are today, we
celebrate over 100 years of Hogan success. And we owe that to a long family
tradition of unparalleled, personalized service, utilizing first-class
equipment and advanced technology. Our family is proud to continue our
grandfather Joseph Hogan’s legacy and his commitment to customer and driver