Ref ID: 01400-0011461217
Classification: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Compensation: $40000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
There's an immediate need for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to manage full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, and clerical staff. A full-time Full Charge Bookkeeper has become available with a client working with Robert Half Finance and Accounting to find an experienced candidate to join their team in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. Don't wait - apply today!
- Summarize business license and gross receipts
- Organize cash flow projections, as needed
- Work on special projects occasionally
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Manage monthly accounting close
- Generate cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Enter budget transfers
- Maintain sales tax records and creates and files quarterly payments
- Knowledgeable with Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in credit card management and reconciliation
- Arrange subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Form monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents