Diverse Tech Staffing is assisting our client in Indianapolis, IN in their search for Full Stack Developer for a contract position in a Government/Medical environment. The contract is expected to last through February 2021. The pay rate starts at $42 and is based on experience and skill set. Please indicate your wage requirement when applying.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
It’s time to join a winning team. For immediate consideration, apply online #157073
The Diverse Tech Staffing Full Stack Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- Participates in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizes various customer technology platforms.
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support and monitors the system and identifies system deficiencies.
- Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Design and develop solutions following established frameworks, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Gain knowledge and control of client integration endpoints (live API's, Batch, Queue based processing).
- Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating with the scrum team on a daily basis.
- Participate in all phases of Agile methodology (planning, grooming, coding sprint items).
- Mentor junior developers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
- Ability to pass an in-depth criminal background check
- Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training; 3+ years experience on one platform, multi database, multi language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent
- The ability to mentor others, lead small projects and provide troubleshooting support.
- 5+ years of experience in JEE technology stack. Full Stack Development capabilities supporting database, server side development, front-end development and CI/CD integration.
- 5+ years of experience with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Cloud, WebServices (SOAP/REST).
- 2+ years of experience in Microservices development using Spring Boot. Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), XML, JSON.
- Experience with OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger standards.
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift to promote through multiple environments.
- Experience working with AWS tools and environments.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket versioning systems.
- Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit, JMeter and Mockito.
- A knack for benchmarking and performance optimization.
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to helping veterans re-enter the civilian workforce. #157073