General Laborer Summary/Company Information:
- A company in Boggstown is hiring a General Laborer/Saw Operator.
- Family-Owned, Quality Focused Company
- The General Laborer will operate a saw, operate a forklift, and work in the construction yard.
- Hiring immediately!
General Laborer's Pay/Benefits:
- Pay starts at $14-17/hr
- The company will pay more based on experience
- The company offers benefits once hired on.
- 1st shift, Mon-Fri, AM to 3:30 PM
- Some overtime on Saturdays as needed
- Some saw operation experience preferred
- Blueprint reading is a plus
- The ability to read a tape measure to the 16th
- Light assembly experience
- Forklift experience/crane hoist experience
- The company will pay more for experience!
How to apply: Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 812-376-2425 to complete your application. This will be a phone interview, please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.