Job Summary: To recruit participating dentists for various Delta Dental programs, including Medicare and Medicaid related networks
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Recruits and retains dentists in Delta Dental networks, adhering to network adequacy requirements, and logs all points of contact in SalesForce.
2. Visits participating and non-participating dentists to ensure understanding of the company's programs and procedures, as well as government regulations, while educating dentists and their staff, and assists in resolving claims processing problems.
3. Obtains competitor information and requests and analyzes data/system reports to support recruitment efforts and determine recruitment needs.
4. Represents the company by attending regional and national dental meetings/trade shows, student clinics at universities, and community functions to foster relationships with the dental community.
5. Assists in the development of and conducts presentations such as dental office seminars to the regional dental communities and creates and conducts presentations for dental schools, community colleges, local dental society meetings, DDPA seminars, and board meetings.
6. Keeps abreast of all company products to communicate changes and new product development to the dental communities, and helps promote new programs to increase the level of participation and to benefit existing participating dentists.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled